Vision and Values
We are a learning community that is built upon strong, trusting relationships, a deep sense of belonging and high aspirations for our students. We enable all members of our learning family to be the very best they can be in all areas of their lives. We support and challenge each other to develop learning and life skills that create a resilient sense of self and help to secure the very best future for each of us.
- Quality and Excellence
- Achieve and Succeed
- Motivate and Inspire
- Care and Respect
- Empathise and Personalise
- Courage and Commitment
- We empower every student to realise their academic and personal potential.
- We respect and care for every student in our school family, supporting them to understand themselves, others and the world around them.
- We challenge everyone in our school team to enjoy, take risks, discover new knowledge and interests by learning in a fair and safe environment.
- We prepare each student to be a successful, resilient, healthy and responsible citizen in our 21st Century world.